Monday, August 12, 2013

hey, guess what...


IM GOING TO BELGIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Liège, to be exact.
 
It's a BIG French-speaking city over by Germany and the Netherlands.
 
So BIG that there are 3 EQUIPES! (2 Elders & 1 Sœurs)  
 
I'M SO EXCITED!
Big city. Big city. Big city. Big city. BIIIIGGGG CITTTYYYYY.
 
Weird that I'm leaving France, right??
 
My new companion is Sœur Foster! I don't know much about her, all I know is she has some pretty dang big shoes to fill after Sœur Garrett. We are in mourning.
 
Vannes is still on fire. We ended this week with a bang.
 
En bref:
 
Adele is progressing A TON. She's a Miracle. We took her over to Felicia's house this week where Joy did her tresses. Now the three of them are best friends and were hanging out today!!! WITHOUT US!!!! Joy and Adele are going to get baptized this next transfer. I have ZERO doubts.
 
Saying goodbyes were so hard, but I don't know. I just feel SO much peace about all of this. It just feels right. And I know all of the people that need to stay in my life will stay in my life because I'll make sure of it. We've already got about 12 different places to stay here when y'all come pick me up. This branch will be in my heart forevs.
 
Ahhh. I really don't even know what else to say. I'll just give you a bunch of pictures to make up for how short and lame this is, deal?
 
I LOVE y'all all so very much!! :)
 
with LOVE,
Sœur Johns
A L'AISE BREIZH. I have so much Bretagne pride by now.
just such a cute place.
last promenade around centre ville
                
Madame Gallois! LOVE her!!!
Michelle et moi! LOVE her. 
 
SOEUR GARRETT!!! LOVEEEEE herrrrrr.

Adele gettin her hair did by Joy.

 
District picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment